Friday, July 3, 2015

JaJa Trappings


I thought about it in the evening,
I thought about it the very next morning,
I bought a bottle of Robitussin and drank it to prompt the daylight's sway, 
the harshness of that afternoon's heat dried up any calm reverb,
the trite wanderings of a greedy imagination carried us away,
to that place where they will situate you- into the JaJa realm,
gems sparkled to win the space evacuated by my own bad taste,
corrected lengths waved across the parade to cinch up those loose ends,
I thought about it in the dark,
I thought about it in the light,
I already knew how to be insecure-lost in a summer hammock curl,
now I needed to learn how to play in the heat... how to to be confident and absurd... how to deny myself from any unneccasary hardships sequestered by life... how to win by retreat... 
the corridors peeled off new paintings every other quarter,
and I thought I always wanted to be seen near the wealth,
when all's I really needed was a dozen fuzzy peace making balloons,
we thought about it again that evening one last time... goodbye JaJa land.

No comments:

Post a Comment